- Activ8 Intelligently combines all employee data together into traditional, smarter metrics and employee centric business metrics
- Because of the way the data is prepared and structured, Activ8 solves the foundational reporting challenges allowing complex add-hoc reports to be created by non-technical users. The monthly report pack can be automated for the same reasons and made more insightful with smart metrics.
- With all the data consolidated and augmented Activ8’s trademark analysers go to work and automatically seeks out important and relevant insights
- When statistically significant insights, that are important in HR terms, are found by the Analysers they are converted into natural language sentences, so they are accessible by non-technical line managers and HR staff. The sentences (D-weets) are supported by drillable charts.
- To aid further investigation, users are able to seek further analysis using natural language queries (D-oogle) – simple sentences to request even complex analysis
HR Departments go through three distinct phases on the road to more informed decision making supported by HR analytics:
- The HR Efficiency phase – using smart reporting to produce quality ad-hoc reports and automate monthly reports for the board and business partners.
- Providing the business with smarter analytical insights – where most HR leaders want to be – but are ‘stuck’ in the HR Efficiency phase. With clever automated and accessible analytical reporting, Activ8 moves your customers seamlessly to this more focused and insightful
- Moving to advanced and predictive analytics typically comes next. Once the HR team are confident in using analytical insights, and their monthly reports are smarter, HR Teams can intervene on a granular basis rather that a one-size-fits all reaction to broad based analysis.